Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Maa.







Mom, without you, there would be no me.
Your love, your attention, your guidance,
have made me who I am.
Without you, I would be lost,
wandering aimlessly,
without direction or purpose.
You showed me the way
to serve, to accomplish, to persevere.
Without you, there would be an empty space
I could never fill, no matter how I tried.
Instead, because of you,
I have joy, contentment, satisfaction and peace.
Thank you, mom.
I have always loved you
and I always will.




No matter how much i fight with you.
No matter how much i get angry on you.
No matter how i much i back answer you.
I love you so much that i cannot express my feelings sometimes.
You are the Best.
"I LOVE YOU MOM"

3 comments:

  1. mumma: hum khush hue...thnk u beta....mera toh ankh hi bhar aya tha lekin papa ko dekhne ke baad hum pehle se hi chashma khol diye the and unlike papa hath mein rumaal leke baithe the, papa toh apne hath se hi poch liye(apne ansuyon ko).........:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very touching....i miss u mumma..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moms.. thr's not much that can be said with words.. cz what they give us can't be justified by words.

    Guess they are God's way of being there for us.

    ReplyDelete